Monday, January 26, 2009

Los Angeles


Does anyone know of any jobs in the Downtown/west hollywood/Santa Monica area????

I found a sick house to live in.......

Not drinking in Santa Barbara, has proven to me that all there is to do here is drink, Smoke really good herb, and go to the (nude) beach....... even going to the beach usually requires alcohol......

Not to say that I would not drink if I move to LA, I would just have more interesting place to drink at, and many more music and art/fashion shows to attend.....
I think I need a real nightlife like LA or NYC can offer..... and with rents dropping

NYC and LA don't sound like bad places to live at all.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been to the nudie beach?

dirtycash said...

I have been to the nudie beach.....

It's one of the better beaches SB has to offer.... Great place to smoke a joint and sip some cold brews...

how about you???

Anonymous said...

No way. I never would. I heard it's all old people. Did you actually get nudie or just drink and smoke?

dirtycash said...

Never??? eh, there is a couple old dudes and maybe a few old very tanned cougars.... there is good mix of naked people there......

and how would a dude named dirtycash NOT get naked at the nude beach???

Kill Shop Kill said...

i remember my first beer

dirtycash said...

I remember MY first beer.... it was a 40oz of Mickeys.....

dirtycash said...

acutually, I have no recollection of my first beer, just the memory of waking up in in a pile of blue raspberry sour straw puke.......