Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello World

Everyone have a good superbowl weekend??? I'm not a fan of the Steelers or the Cardnals, but I AM a fan of tacos and chips.......

Went to a Pepper/Shwayze concert on Thursday.....

OC chicks are funny.... Pepper sure knows how to bring in the breezy's tho......

Shwayze I have never seen before, but I'm not too sure what all the hype is about..... A lot of the songs I heard kinda sounded the same, all they rap/sing/talk about is getting drunk and meeting girls at parties..... Call me a hater...... but It was kinda slow and girly for me.......Maybe I would dig them if I was a 16 year old girl????

Good thing I won the tickets and didn't pay for that shit.... club Nokia is nice looking but $12 bucks for a Stella??? fuck.......... No pictures of course because I'm still saving for that G9

Saturday I sat back and cleaned the bike.....

Sunday ate Carne Asada tacos and watched the Steelers bitch slap the Cardnals.... and ate way too much chili con queso.... Saw some homies, ate some more food..... Slept better than I have in weeks...... Oh almost made it 1 month on my 3 month sobriety tour...... but what fun is superbowl without beer??

No comments: