Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yep Yep

Not too much to report on the dirt this weekend..... went out a little, had the papz get a few picts.....

Thursday night: Tonic..was chill, the only place that sells over priced Nikes other than the OG's (Church of Skatin) is a store called CRSVR.... they had antother opening party (I think like no 3) for their Boutique....




Friday night no drinks, just herbal treats......


Saturday was a great day to ride.... I worked on getting my timing down for baby "push up" wheelies.... finished in IV, grabbed a pitcher......

Then after a meeting with the SB Nightlife crew at mi casa... we mobbed it to EOS and then to the Wildcat lounge, for my home girl Erica and Kellis' little dress up party.....


Kelli was smelling my hair...


Sunday we had a drawing/Art and beer party at my house and prety much drank from 10am until, well I don't remember passing out....

Anyone going to HARD?

I have never seen Boys Noize live.... and it might ALMOST be worth it..... hmmmm???

Speaking of upcoming parties, check my boy DJ Kbueno repping Bless The Sinner crew to the fullest, spinning strictly nothing from the top 40s genre... and electronic in origin... at:

No comments: