Friday, November 7, 2008

On Some Fear And Loathing Shit (pt 2)

So after sleeping most of the day on Saturday and lounging by the pool drinking big cans of fosters..... We literally walked down to the lobby of our hotel room to check out the Fabulous Fest..... The line up was pretty insane, we got there just in time to see the Ed Banger crew throw down some tunes.....













Dj Mehdi


Le Castle Vania


Busy Pedro













Armin Van Burin





I don't have pictures of it, but Crystal Castles killed it live... Pretty amazing set indeed......... Alice Glass has a mean voice for such a short stature...


I think it was somewhere around this point, Will I Am was walking around with a team of bald security guards..... and I politely walked up to him and drunkinly said "Aye, I know you got some sick uprock skills, and I know you used to be a b-boy, back when you made hip-hop... You wanna Battle??" At that point his security guard said "no pictures" and whisked him away to VIP.... I saw him watching my moves tho..... He don't want none of this.....

It was also at around this point when MSTRKRT took the stage and proceeded to officially KILL it...... If you need to see pictures of their amazing synchronized head bobbing, I think www.plurlife.com has a bunch of fotos.....

I got a chance to meet JFK after his set while watching Deadmea5 play his live closing set...... The rest of the morning is kinda dusty and hazy.... Wissh I could show you pictures of what happened next.....

No comments: