Thursday, November 6, 2008

On Some Fear And Loathing Shit (pt 1)

So last weekend was quite the adventure for me, Keith, Noel, and DJ Cass..... Vegas was and probably IS the place to be on Halloween.... And with the Devils Night Party, and the Fabulous Fest both happening in Vegas... I knew this was just the vacation/late birthday trip/friends birthday trip I needed.....

We started off the trip at Soho... where the good homies Kaj Maj, and Ize, along with my roomate Danny Massacre, DJ JRA and Chui Malik, were all doing their thing-thing on the hip-hop tip.....













Went home , grabbed some shit

and headed out for Las Vegas at around 3am..

This is the view we saw for about 6 hours (bat country)

Mad Greek has bomb lamb gyros...




Finally made it to our hotel, The Orleans...

first things first

This little blurry litle munchkin was our tour guide, but he might be better know to you as DJ Cass


switchin lanes in tha wood grain

Our home for the weekend

Breakfast of champions




Cass and his soon to be french-fry moblie




Hold my calls while I take a dump



Devils Night...
Went to see Evol Intent, Infiltrata, Le Castle Vania, Computer Club, Charles Feelgood and DJ Irene at the Awol party...
I've seen Irene in LA a few times before, but I must say she had the set of the night, she even dropped a Portishead track, that gave me the chills (or was that the pill I ate)









Immediately after this picture was taken, I dropped and broke my POS Nikon Coolpix freebee camera....

Lucky for me, DJ CASS brought his digi.....(and his camera actually takes GOOD pictures)






























After the Awol "devils Night" party.... we ended up at the forty-deuce club.... to meet up with some homies from Seamless....
Charity and Noemi



From bottle service #1, We jetted over to the Penthouse club.... This is where bottle service #2 was consumed... I wish I had pictures, but being this was a stip-club there were no pictures allowed, many boobies were bouncing, people were "doing the Lil weezy" and making it rain...(cliche?)...Meanwhile, I'm in a half falling off Viking costume with a broken camera, and I was just starting to feel the "CB4" .. Damn letter drugs....

Then at about 6am we jump in another round of cabs and head over to Seamless..... Seriously, the sun was already up when we got to the club to consume yet another bottle.... Seamless was the shit.... Its a cross between a regular after hours nightclub (I think it opens at 5am and goes to 12noon) and a strip club.... so while you are drinking in your booth or at the bar, there are half naked strippers running around giving lap dances.... Shit was pretty insane even by dirtycash standards...

Finally at about 8:45 I decided it was enough debauchery..... got some much needed mimi's....

No comments: