Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend..

So the As I Lay Dying dvd shoot/concert was amazing.... Even tho I was sick as fuck because someone probably put GHB in my drank the night before....

I don't have any pictures because I still have a broken camera (thank you vegas)

But I did end up getting this t-shirt....

and this gnarly gnar bruise in the pit (among others, I think someone stepped on my arm)


Was a great show.... I missed Terror (they went on first, in LA WTF??)this band called, Bring me the Horizon went on before As I Lay Dying, and I must say,I was deff NOT impressed... skinny white British dudes trying to start a circle pit??? eh....... maybe they are a better studio band, or maybe their sound guy was drunk.... but they sounded like shit.......

The AILD pit was your usual mix of OC bros/meatheads, scene kids, and sweaty hesher brahs...... and it was the singer, Tim Lembesis' birthday, and they were filming for the dvd... so the show was on point...... I'm pretty sure I'll end up somewhere in the dvd......


Saturday went to the beach (the one with the naked people)

Sunday, rode down to Santa Monica, and hit the PCH 1 back...... stopped at Neptunes Net, to check out bikes and grab a beer.......... No pictures of course, because I STILL need to get a new camera.......But I did come up on this sick new racing jacket:

No comments: