Monday, December 1, 2008

4 Day Weekend.....

Went to East LA to see the Familia for the annual face stuffing day......
It's good to see s a bunch of Mexican people getting together and eating foods other than tacos and tortillas for a change...... ]

Rode my bitch down there..... Traffic on the 5 south sucked, but that's why I split lanes......

Drinking all day is my family's favorite pastime....
These guys (are my cousins).....




Everyone brought their ankle-biters...




And after pumpkin pie, and a whole lotta beer and tequila......
I tricked my cousin Geo into coming down to Fairfax with me to wait in a stupid line for 8 hours.....

Refreshments


I have never done the whole "waiting in line for a new, sneaker/hat/t-shirt, to drop"
thing.... and after this little adventure I might never do it again..... But a sale is a sale...... and I really had nothing better to do than hang out with a bunch of 18 year olds, wearing skin tight pants and neon nike dunks...... Plus I had a back pack full of beer, and a pocket full of sticky icks......











After the beer ran out, we took turns looking for a liquor store on fairfax.... after walking 8 blocks each way, we gave up and decided to check out the dime.....
Blondie bartender was feeling the Mishka hat, and some DJ was spinning nothing but Yeezy tracks...... So we ordered a pizza at Damiano's and posted up back in line in front of SLB.......

After what seemed like forever, and a few quick naps on the stool..... Slowly but surely the line/angry mob was let into the store..... Gomez Warren was on hand to keep the mob laughing, but at 5am, these were no friendly shoppers.... Even though I was number 47 in line, I missed the first hour of 50% off savings..... but managed to score some t-shirts, some jeans, and a button-up.... and the free "Black Friday" shirt....... Made it out of their alive and managed to not spend all my pocket cash............

Friday was pretty much spent, sleeping, riding back to SB extreemly fast, as to avoid the nighttime ride.... (burrrr) Upon arrival into Santa Barbara, I was handed a ridiculously strong pot brownie.... ate it and fell into a deep itus coma......

Saturday was spent like so, Drinks, Girls, More pot brownies, Blind deaf dog, Muti-million dollar mansion, Hot tub, Chicken Pizza, More alcohol, Football, Munchies, Weed Rice Crispy Treats...... Observe:






















No comments: