Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally..

A party worth going to in Santa Barbara, and the proceeds are going to charity...

If you didn't know, the Unity Shoppe is a non profit organization that makes Christmas possible for those with low incomes who might not have much of Christmas otherwise.... So instead of just drinking to get drunk, we are drinking to help the less fortunate, and at the same time we have a sick line up to help us boogie....
That's what I call two birds with one stone (not to be confused with 2 girls 1 cup)

And in other dirty news, The Murs show last week was sick, but due to me having a no camera, I have no photos...... Good to see a lot of your faces there......

Also, after some close calls going way too fast smashing the local canyons on my little CBR.... No crashes to report....

But sure enough, 7:50am Monday morning, slick driveways and bald tires can be a bitch on a motorcycle...... Needless to say I ended up lying under my bike with a homeless man asking me if I was ok....... Bruised but not broken...... Bike is OK.........

No comments: