Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baaaaaaahhhh

Yeah so I'm sitting at my work looking at my computer, and I can honestly say that I'm still drunk, and don't remember most of my night......

All I know right now is that I'm drunk, my mouth tastes like cloves and Camel lights, and I don't smoke, and my arm friggin hurts........

But for what I remember, last night was epic..........

Them Jeans and Dan-oh I'm not sure what the hell we were talking about, but thank you for the wonderful conversation.......

Bottle service cleaner upper guy, sorry I spilled drinks on your floor...........


Dasani plus, really stands for foot water...... this shit is gross, and in my hungover stupor looked safe.....

Dude at the gas station is mad cool tho..... we discussed how we both NEED MARIJUANA DAILY....... as I bought the foot water, and some beef jerky

and this magic bottle contains the lube I will be slapping on my arm for the next few days


but I must say, I AM in love with my new sleeve......... IN LOVE..... period


That is all for now.... continue with your day.......

No comments: