Monday, September 29, 2008

Is It October Yet???

As many of you may or may not know...> October is officially my favorite month.. With Halloween and my birthday (October 26th) all around the same time.... I usually do it
big for at least a week straight.... and this month is no exception..... So much good shit to do here is a quick run down of some of the crazyness I will be attending....
This thursday, The will be a local artshow, I will be spinning an opening set for Danny Massacre so if you wanna see me play come EARLY!!


Photobucket




Then we book it over to the wildcat lounge for Twisted Thursday... Which should be the crazyest party Wildcat has seen in a long time.....I'll be guest go-go-ing in my freshest pair of American Apparel gold lame boy shorts (no not really)

This is gonna be one of those nights you DON'T WANNA MISS!!!


and then on friday, is the kick off to our new night... FUNK THAT fridays..... Bless the Sinner Crew Presents all the music you wish they would play at a nightclub in Santa Barbara, No Top 40's, no mash-ups, no bullshit.. Funk, Soul, late 80's early 90's Hip-Hop, Breakbeat and electro (think Lisa Lisa, not Aoki) FUNK THAT!

There is a ton of other stuff going on this month, more gigs, more shows..... I will update you on all the goings on......

What is everyone dressing up as this year??? I think it's gonna be hard for me to top my last years costume, but I'm sure I can out-do myself....
I'm still the most gangster-est Two-Face ever.....

No comments: