Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night we rolled deep to my favorite watering hole, the Wildcat
I'm glad I had these pictures to help me remember the night, it was a long one...

This Crazy Chick started the night of pictures off.....

So I'm standing there snapping a few flicks when she comes up and asks me to take her picture... I took a few and they got worse as she went... I stopped after she practically mooned me.... then her creepy "boyfriend" came over and told me I should e-mail him the pics, but warned me not to buy here a drink because she was an alcoholic.... Seconds later said crazy lady was attached to my neck telling me something about buying here a shot, and that the crazy "boyfriend" was not her boyfriend..... I'm pretty sure they were on E, Meth and Coke...... I shook both the crazyies pretty fast after crazy lady took/stole a huge sip of my amstel light and then told me "Don't worry, I don't have herpes".... Needless to say I threw away the beer and washed my hands for 15 min with extra hot water...
NEVER TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE WHO DRESS LIKE THEY ARE AT BURNING MAN A WEEK AFTER BURNING MAN IS OVER!!

After that the night got a whole lot better











































Saturday I kicked it by the pool all day and forgot to take my camera....

Sunday the Bless The Sinner crew were invited to spin a party at this beach house in Capinteria(Danny Massacre was MIA).... The Place was sick...(sick being an understatement, money would be a better description) The House was MONEY.... the pool was MONEY... Some straight Scarface Ass shit..... Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries halfway through the night/day, but here's some of the flicks:






















Party Hostess on the right (thanks Mandy)

Dan doing his best Tony Montana impression

No comments: