Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In The Future

We will all ride motorcycles like this:

"UK-based Evo Design Solutions plans to debut its dashing new electric racing motorbike, the EV-0 RR, at the TTXGP zero-emissions grand prix on the Isle of Man in June. It features a lightweight carbon-fiber monocoque chassis, forkless single-sided front suspension and twin electric engines from Green Motorsport. While Evo has declined to disclose details - they don’t want to give competitors a leg up - the firm promises to deliver thrilling superbike performance; think of it as a lo-cal Ducati.
With help on exterior styling by motorcycle design house Xenophya, Evo managed to fit the battery pack and motors on a monocoque that encloses the drivetrain like a shell. They’ve done several designs for Triumph but the EV-0 RR is the first project the six-year-old firm has done on its own steam."
Via

I'm pretty sure if I raced that thing, I would have it detailed like this:


Hope this hot ass weekend was go to you..... No Coachella, No drunkin downtown pictures/stories from me... I lounged beachside and drank Mimosas all weekend......... but I DID style a shoot with DNA and some hot models on Sunday..... I'll make sure I post those pictures when I gets them......

hopefully your 420 was super stoney, but if you are like me, you don't need a reason to roll something up and smoke it.....

No comments: