Monday, April 6, 2009

Riding

Saturday was way too nice out to not go for a ride.... Did a little detailing on my bike too, It needed some lovin.....

Before:

Look at how black my chain is




After:



gotta keep that chain well lubed


Job done


Then we went on a little ride..... Hit Isla Vista where Floatopia was in full effect....I didn't take this picture, but to give you an idea of what went down:


We decided to get some food and brews... NOTE: The dirt report does not condone or support drinking and/or driving/riding/stunting....









After that stoppies and wheelies ensued, there had to be about 2000-3500 ..... college kids running around drunk.. Madness for sure...

That night I filmed my second episode of SB Nightlife TV and ran into some cool folks...... It was Darren of DNA/SB Nighlife's birthday so we had to do it big..
I'll post the episode once we edit it...... Good times were had, crazyness happened, got some great footage....

Sunday went to a little car show in Ventura...Lots of lowriders, lots of hummers on dubs..Not so many girls except the models... There were a few sick bikes, no pictures from me tho.... still cameraless............defff sucks to wait in a 35 min line in the sun, for a beer and crappy burger... but the ride there and back made it worth it.....

2 comments:

K. Bueno said...

Wish I coulda made it to Floatopia...Or as they call it in my homeland "A bunch of stupid college kids thrashing our beaches."

scarves said...

red motor is very cool!