Thursday, May 28, 2009

Black And White

This is Heidi Slimane (well actually these are photos she takes)

You may have seen some of her work on various blogs.... and I thought I would share a few of my favorites......















Once again, I need to get me a good DSLR.. I miss taking pictures to well, put on my blog..... and trying to convince a girl to let you shoot her Suicide girls application photos with a point and shoot camera, just doesn't work, all the time.......... ALSO... to whoever stole my old Canon Rebel, You know SB is too small of a town, to not have me run into you... Hopefully you were smart enough to sell that shit on ebay....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a DSLR that I'm willing to let go relatively cheap. Like new! Also, like that picture where you can't see the girls face b/c it's covered by "paper"? I think it's paper. Looks like paper...Must be paper...

dirtycash said...

word... If thats the same camera I talked to Ana about... I'll take it......