Monday, May 11, 2009

Cocaine, Mexico, and You


So believe it or not, my mother reads and loves my blog on the daily, and always asks me "whats up with the big gun on your header?" I told her the background on it, and that it was from this story I read right before starting my blog, about how American gun companies are, believe it or not making guns for drug cartels and smugglers. I wish I could find that article to link it for you guys, but I think it's a gun made by Colt, called something like the "El Presedente" Does that make any sense?? an American gun company making big shiny guns with mexican names?? YUP drug money from Mex is a HUGE business.... and people are being killed on the daily with guns made in America. Don't believe me, Read up on it and see what that line of coke you snorted actually took to get to your nostril. Juarez Mexico is currently seeing a rise in killings, and I have heard some crzy stories form some of my mexican cousins from El Paso, its pretty much the wild west and YOU are fueling the fire by doing blow....

2 comments:

kali flower said...

...not to mention the fact that blowing coke turns you into a rambling, bug-eyed idiot.

dirtycash said...

HA....totally.... Crackhead chic is not a hot look for chicks, or dudes....

Also, if you are a guy, and single... Why would you want to posses/do a drug that gets women super horny, while giving you the infamous "coke dick"???

Waste of time and money....