Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some More Goodies

More from the 2 photo-sets I helped style for my good homie Caterina (notice the Keep Watch hat)
You can see her awesome right up about why we did the shoot on her blog

We shoot the first look in my neighborhood, the Westside, in front of Fernandos market and had Vatos, college boys, and dirty old men shouting from their car windows all day... Check it:




\


I like this one the best for this "look"

2nd look, Vintage Channel Scarf, Skinny Jeans and YSL shoes....

My favorite picture from the 2nd look... (oh and ladies, I have that vintage Channel scarf and tons more, YSL, Vesace, Burberry etc, for SALE, hit me up) This fit was all my idea..lol

BOOTY


Twas a fun day to shoot,Cat and Melissa are so much fun to work with... if only I could get paid to style hot girls all day???

No comments: