Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Really Dude??



So I have been a fan of Mariah Carey since her heartbreaker days..... She was my dream woman/celeb crush for the better part of my early youth.... These days, not so much, but I still admire her singing voice..... Why she married a chump like Nick Cannon, I will never understand... but frankly I could care less..... I'm sure you may have read about Nick's beef with eminem... I don't care about that either....

I saw the above photo on the Robust Flavor blog, and I got a glimmer of hope that one day I might make some of those childhood fantasies come true.... I'll tell you why....

Everyone knows you NEVER EVER get your wife/girlfriend/baby mammas name tattooed on you ANYWHERE.... I have heard this countless time from tattoo artist and recipients alike..... Its almost like a relationship death wish..... Johnny Depp had Winona forever tatted on him... are they still together??? Do you remember Donna from Cheech and Chongs Nice Dreams?? Homegirl had a list of all the past ex's on her belly and most of them were crossed out.... I grew up watching Nice dreams too....Definitely one of my top 5 favorite movies.....



My point is, Nick what are you gonna do when Mariah realizes you are a man-boy and dumps your ass??? Its gonna be fun to try to cover that ugly shit up....Oh and the script/old English letters are SO gangster..... Good job dude!

I would never ever tattoo a name on my body other than my mothers name or my daughter/son's name when/if I have one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bitch in him is apparent, and its spelled in Old Eng Script smh...